25.35 fl. oz. BOTTLE
Deep purple in color and about the size of a tangerine, the mangosteen fruit grows in Southeast Asia and other tropical climates. For centuries, the people of Southeast Asia have treasured mangosteen for its health properties. Mangosteen is touted for its antioxidant benefits, and its taste is beyond compare.
Mangosteen superfruits contain xanthones, a unique class of biologically active compounds and powerful phytonutrients that are found in the rind of the mangosteen fruit. Mangosteen also contains other powerful, natural compounds like catechins, a natural phenol largely associated with green tea and polysaccharides. Experience the exotic taste of the mangosteen in our delicious, 100% natural superfruit juice.*
- Known as the “Queen of Fruits” in Southeast Asia because it is prized as one of the most precious superfruits, as it is only harvested twice per year.
- Known for its antioxidant content and its ability to neutralize free radicals in the body.*
- Xanthones, found in mangosteen, help support the body’s natural defenses by enhancing the functions of the immune system.*
- Xanthones may support healthy joint function.*
- 100% natural
- Not diluted with other juices
- Gluten Free
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Take one serving in the morning and in the afternoon. Additional servings may be taken throughout the day, if desired.
- May be taken alone or mixed with other superfruits.
- Due to the pure, natural ingredients in this product, taste, color, and consistency may vary.
- Not recommended for children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking a prescription medication, or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using this product.
- Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.